The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear (but eating your body weight in mince pies and pigs in blankets helps too, right)?!
Christmas is our absolute most favourite time of the year so we couldn't resist giving our Feast Boxes a special festive makeover. Available until Saturday 12 December, they're just the thing to get you in the festive mood. Each box is designed for one person and includes -
- Two doorstep sandwiches (turkey and stuffing and brie and crispy bacon. Vegetarian sandwiches are nut roast and stuffing and brie with caramelised onion).
- Pigs in blankets with cranberry sauce (vegetarian version available) .
- Individual pork pie (vegetarian option is a mini cheese and onion pie).
- Rich brandy-soaked fruit cake.
- Small brownie mince pie with stollen crumble topping.
- Gingerbread person.
- Chocolate Brussel sprouts (don't worry, we're not using actual sprouts)!
Order by 12noon and you can collect your order from us in Trinity Market the following working day after 10.30am. Alternatively, if you'd like your Festive Feast Box delivering please make sure you've selected delivery at check out (we deliver each Friday to HU1 to HU10, plus Cottingham, Hessle, Bilton, Preston and Hedon).
Festive Feast Box
Please note that all products are made on premises where dairy, wheat and nuts are present.
The total minimum order amount for home deliveries is £10 and we cover HU1 to HU10 as well as Cottingham and Hessle. We are also trialing deliveries to Bilton, Preston and Hedon and if they prove popular they will be added to our list of permanent delivery areas.
We are unable to provide you with a specific delivery time. If needed, we can tell you whether your delivery is likely to arrive in the morning or afternoon but delivery times are very much dependent on how busy the traffic is on the day.
If there is no answer when we arrive we'll try to contact you on the number you provide with your order. If you are not home or do not answer we will leave your order in the safest location possible and pop a card through your door to let you know where it is. As a small business, we are not able to attempt redelivery at a later time or date. We cannot be held liable for items which are lost or damaged after delivery.