Hull Fair may be cancelled this year but that doesn't mean you have to miss out on the best bit - the food! We're giving our Feast Boxes a special Hull Fair themed makeover this October so you can still get your hands on all your fairground favourites. Each box is designed for one person and includes -
- Two carvery sandwiches served in mini brioche buns (roast pork and stuffing and roast beef and caramelised onion)*
- Currywurst sausage roll with mustard and fried onions*
- Mini cheese and onion pie
- Handmade chocolate covered cinder toffee
- Chocolate dipped brandy snap (the proper stuff from Wright & Co)
- Toffee apple brownie
- A piece of handmade fudge
- Hook a duck (four mini white chocolate ducks)
The Hull Fair Feast Box is available throughout the whole of October. Order by 12noon and you can collect your order from us in Trinity Market the following working day after 10.30am. Alternatively, if you'd like your Hull Fair Feast Boxes delivering to you on Friday 30 October please make sure you've selected delivery at check out.
* Vegetarian alternatives are availabe on request.
Hull Fair Feast Box
Please note that all products are made on premises where dairy, wheat and nuts are present.
The total minimum order amount for deliveries is £10 and we cover HU1 to HU10 as well as Cottingham and Hessle.
We are unable to provide you with a specific delivery time. If needed, we can tell you whether your delivery is likely to arrive in the morning or afternoon but delivery times are very much dependent on how busy the traffic is on the day.
If there is no answer when we arrive we'll try to contact you on the number you provide with your order. If you are not home or do not answer we will leave your order in the safest location possible and pop a card through your door to let you know where it is. As a small business, we are not able to attempt redelivery at a later time or date. We cannot be held liable for items which are lost or damaged after delivery.